Shuttle Bus Tickets: Please print this confirmation, bring it with you, and present it at the Reservation Desk at the Wilderness Access Center (WAC) at least 30 minutes prior to departure time to receive your shuttle bus tickets. Shuttle bus tickets may be picked up at the WAC up to 48 hours in advance of your scheduled trip. The WAC Reservation Desk is open from 7AM to 7PM daily.
Tour Tickets: Please print your confirmation, bring it with you, and present it at the Reservation Desk at the Wilderness Access Center (WAC) to receive your tour tickets. Tour Tickets may be picked up at the WAC up to 48 hours in advance of your scheduled trip. The departure time shown on this confirmation page may not be your actual departure time, therefore, guests are strongly encouraged to verify their departure time up to 48 hours in advance at the Reservation Desk. The WAC Reservation Desk is open from 7AM to 7PM daily.
Campgrounds: Please print this confirmation, bring it with you and present it at the Registration Desk at the Riley Creek Mercantile OR the Reservation Desk at the Wilderness Access Center. All campers must check-in at the Riley Creek Mercantile or the Wilderness Access Center before traveling to their campground.
Hours of campground check-in are:
- Riley Creek Mercantile Registration Desk – 7AM to 10:30 PM
- Wilderness Access Center Reservation Desk – 7AM to 7PM
If you arrive after 10:30PM and have:
- Reservations for Riley Creek Campground or Savage River Campground:
- Please check-in with the campground hosts at the campground.
- Reservations for Teklanika Campground:
- Please dump & fill your RV. A dump station is available at the Riley Creek Mercantile.
- Proceed to the Savage River Check Station. Guests are required to fill out the after-hours log at the Check Station.
- Guests arriving after-hours will not be able to pick up their reserved shuttle bus tickets. Please contact the Wilderness Access Center 24 hours in advance so arrangements can be made to send reserved tickets with the bus. All vehicles must remain parked at Teklanika Campground for the duration of your stay; therefore, driving back to the Wilderness Access Center to purchase tickets is not permitted.
- Bus tickets cannot be purchased from Teklanika Campground.
There is a $4.00 fee per ticket to change or cancel your reservation.
A passenger/guest may not carry/possess a gun on board a Tour Bus or Kantishna Experience Bus, at the Riley Creek Mercantile, Morino Grill, or Denali Bookstore. A passenger/guest may carry/possess a gun on board a VTS bus, at the WAC or within the Riley Creek Campground or Savage River Campground so long as the gun is locked in a closed container and is not loaded.